Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM) , Hydrabad
SIBM Hyderabad was established in 2014 and is located on a 30 Acre sprawling campus in Hyderabad. The college is affiliated to Symbiosis International University and is approved by UGC. The college offers an MBA program in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource and Operations, where admission is granted on the basis of SNAP Score. SNAP registration is ongoing and the last date to register is November 24, 2022. SIBM Hyderbad Admission for academic year 2023-25 has begun. As per the admission policy of SIBM Hyderabad, the weightage of SNAP in preparation for the final merit list is 50. SIBM Hyderabad weightage of Group Exercise is 10, Personal Interaction is 20, Written Ability Test is 10, Institute specific is 10.
SIBM Hyderabad Ranking
SIBM Hyderabad has made its reputation in the top places in a short time. The following ranks/achievements has been awarded to the institute in 2021:
- Ranked 36th in Top 100 Pvt B-Schools by Business Today (MDRA)
- Ranked 19th in India’s Private University Constituent Colleges by Outlook Dhristi
- Ranked 3rd Best B-Schools in Hyderabad & 8th Best Emerging B-School All India by The Week
- Ranked 14th in the Top Eminent B-Schools of Super Excellence category by CSR-GHRDC
- Received an ‘AAA+’ Grade in Best B-School South Zone by Career360
SIBM Hyderabad Courses
SIBM offers the following courses at the PG level:
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree with 50% aggregate
Selection Criteria: SNAP followed by GE-PIWAT
Fees: 7,26,000 (Per Annum)
SIBM Hyderabad Admission 2023
Admission for MBA is on the basis of the SNAP entrance examination followed by GE-PIWAT which stands for Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interaction (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT).
How to apply?
Candidates applying for the MBA programme need to pay an application fee of Rs 2,950 (Rs 1,950 for SNAP and Rs 1,000 for SIBM registration). Candidates first need to register for the SNAP exam, followed by the MBA course.
For the application process follow the steps below:
- Application process is available in online mode.
- Visit the official website and register for SNAP at www.snaptest.org
- Candidates will receive an OTP on the given mobile number and email id.
- Enter the OTP and submit the form for SNAP registration.
- After successful registration, pay an application fee of Rs 1,950 for SNAP exam
- Now, register on the institute’s website by entering SNAP id and password
- Fill the form with personal details and educational qualifications
- Upload necessary documents
- Submit the form and pay an application fee of Rs 1,000 online via debit/ credit cards or net banking
- Marksheet of Class 10th and Class 12th
- Passing Certificate of Class 10th and Class 12th
- Graduation mark sheet and certificate
- SNAP exam score-card
- Migration certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Character certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
SIBM Hyderabad Placements
SIBM Hyderabad has a dedicated placements cell which arranges on campus recruitment opportunities for both internships and job placements. The students of Batch 2018-2020 received 100% assured summer internship opportunities. In terms of job placements, 94.74% of students got placed in the top companies like Deloitte, KPMG, Amazon, etc.
Following are the statistics for the batch 2018-2020:
- New Recruiters - 37.5%
- Highest package offered - 17.2 LPA
- Average package offered - 8.2 LPA
- Median Package offered - 7.8 LPA
SIBM Hyderabad Scholarships
Scholarships are awarded to meritorious students and deserving students by the Symbiosis Society Foundation. The Other scholarships are given below:
- Jayatee Deshmukh PG Scholarship for a Girl Student: Given to a girl student for scoring highest marks in SNAP. The scholarship amount of Rs.75, 000/- would be given to the institute where the student is admitted and the scholarship amount would be adjusted against the first installment of fee.
- PG Merit Scholarship: The scholarship awards 50% of the academic fee to toppers with a minimum GPA of 7.5.
- NER Scholarship for the students from the North-East Region (NER): Eligible students will receive a full waiver of the academic fees for the entire duration of the programme. The applicant should have appeared for SET/ SNAP or any other SIU entrance examination. The total number of scholarships is 10 out of which 2 will be offered at PG Level and 8 will be offered at UG Level.
SIBM Hyderabad FAQs
Ques. Is the faculty at SIBM Hyderabad considered good?
Ans. SIBM Hyderabad faculty is highly experienced and qualified. Through their skills they are able to create the perfect academic environment which is conducive to learning. There are 12 core faculty members out of which 11 are PhD holders.
Ques. What is the exam pattern for SNAP?
Ans. The SNAP examination is a computer-based exam for a duration of 60 minutes. It is an objective paper in which there will be a negative marking of 25% for each wrong answer. Candidates will be tested on 3 aspects-
- General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
Ques. Does SIBM Hyderabad provide hostel accommodation to students?
Ans. Yes, there are two separate blocks to accommodate both girls and boys pursuing various courses at the college. The hostel has twin or triple occupancy rooms with all the basic amenities provided by the institution for healthy living.
Ques. What is the fee structure for the MBA course at SIBM-H?
Ans. The fee is given below:
Programme Fees For Master of Business Administration (Indian Students)
Amount in Rs.
Academic Fees (Per Annum)
Institute Deposit (Refundable)
Ques. Which companies visit SIBM Hyderabad for placements?
Ans. The institute is visited by several top national and international companies for on-campus placements. Some of those companies are- KPMG, GATI, Tech Mahindra, FedEx, Amazon, Bisleri, etc.
For further details and one-on-one help, please contact the undersigned
8088888710, Career Advisor
Total 0 reviews on this institution
No review added !!!