JIMS Kalkaji, Delhi
Jagannath International Management School – [JIMS] located in KalkaJi ,New Delhi is one of the top rated B-Schools in Delhi. It is providing the students best education and learning strategies with the help of the excellent and experienced faculties. The College has the accreditation of NAAC and is also certified by ISO and is also approved by AICTE .
The institute has earned big achievements by getting many awards and honors like being certified A+++ category in Business India Survey, won Best Management College in Delhi award by Higher Education and also got honoured as the 27th Best Private Business School in India by Times of India Survey. JIMS, is one of the reputed MBA Colleges in Delhi as PGDM is comparable to MBA by AIU helps understudies from multiple points of view and utilizes their learning in reality. They additionally give great situations, where students can choose a profile and business, with which they might want to work. The institute gives it’s best to make all the professional and personal development in the students with the help of the excellent faculties and staff.
JIMS Kalkaji Quick Facts
- JIMS is one of the top B-Schools in India, which presents with experienced and faculties with phenomenal experience and qualification.
- The College has the accreditation of NAAC and is also certified by ISO.
- The college has been honoured with Best Management College in Delhi award by Higher Education for it’s excellent placements.
- The college offers PGDM courses which are approved by AICTE, Government of India, Ministry of HRD and is also accredited by NBA and the degree is equivalent to the MBA course.
JIMS Kalkaji Ranking
- Ranked 12th Best B Schools in North India by Times of India
- Ranked 9th Top Private B School in North Zone
- Ranked A+++ by Business India
- Ranked 39th Best B-School in India by National HRD Network
- Ranked 12th Best B-School in India for “Learning Experience” by Business Today
JIMS Kalkaji Courses
Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Entrepreneurship, Business Analytics, Strategic Management
JIMS Kalkaji Placements
- Around 167 or more companies came to the college to offer the placement to the batch of 2018-2020.
- The students were offered pre-placements after completion of their summer internships.
- According to the current data around 15000 alumni strong network in top organisations.
- Placement cell at college is very much active, they organise conferences, seminars, summer placements guest lectures to help students for preparing their interview and train them for their placements and have good contacts with reputed companies like amazon, Nestle etc
- In Few past years average placement was for 6.78 L per annum and the highest package was 17.50 L per annum.
- Popular and many reputed companies offered the placements in the last years like Amazon, Deloitte, Airtel, Asian Paints, Nestle, Vivo, Godrej, Decathlon, TATA, MRF, Phillips, CCD, etc.
JIMS Kalkaji FAQs
Ques. Is the PGDM course offered by JIMS Kalkaji equal to the MBA program?
Ans.Yes, the PGDM courses offered by the JIMS Kalkaji is equal to the MBA course as it is approved by AICTE(All India Council for Technical Education and NBA(National Board of Accreditation) and also recognised by the Government of India.
Ques. How is the placement cell at the JIMS Kalkaji ?
Ans.The placement cell at JIMS Kalkaji is very much active, they organise conferences, seminars, summer placements guest lectures to help students for preparing their interview and train them for their placements and have good contacts with reputed companies like amazon, Nestle etc. Due to their hard work every year most of the students get the job in some of the great companies.
Ques. What makes JIMS Kalkaji different from other colleges?
Ans.JIMS Delhi’s most prominent qualities lie in its unique ways which incorporate faculties with long term industry experience and knowledge, productive establishment industry interface which upgrades information and consciousness of understudies on the best corporate practices which makes it one of the best B-Schools in India.
Ques. Is JIMS Kalkaji recognised by any commission?
Ans.JIMS Kalkaji is accredited by NAAC and is also certified by ISO and is also approved by AICTE. It has also been awarded A+++ category in Business India Survey, and won Best Management College in Delhi award by Higher Education.
Ques. Does JIMS Kalkaji have international certification?
Ans.JIMS Kalkaji is the first college in Delhi to have the international certification by collaborating with the Harvard Business School Online, USA which provides the best platform to students to explore and get certified with foreign course certificates.
For further details and one-on-one help, please contact the undersigned
8088888710, Career Advisor
Total 0 reviews on this institution
No review added !!!